Best Collagen Properties and Products
Collagen is the most abundant protein in mammals and represents about 30% of the protein that is contained in the human body. It is considered to be the “glue that holds the body together.”
Collagen is a kind of glue (hence the name) that keeps the tissues of the body and our cells “stuck” together.Collagen is located in fibrous tissues such as the skin, ligaments and tendons and bones, blood vessels, the cornea of the eye, and intestine.
Collagen is vital for strengthening the blood vessels giving the skin elasticity and strength. Lack of collagen causes wrinkles and other skin problems as a result. It is one of the most popular supplements because the skin healing properties.
Best Collagen Properties
- Skin Elasticity: With age the skin loses its tightness. The reduction of collagen cells are also responsible for the development of wrinkles. The liquid collagen increases the density of collagen fibrils and resulting in improving the appearance of skin. It has been shown that a daily intake of collagen should exceed 8 mg. However, some types of skin may be allergic to collagen, which is why you should first consult your doctor.
- Nails: Taking collagen has been shown to help in the development of nail connective tissue making them harder and less brittle.
- Hair: As the years pass is aging hair which becomes brittle and dull. The hair follicles contain collagen, the amount of which decreases as we age. Therefore, drinking liquid collagen helps the hair to grow long and contribute to building a robust hair.
- Weight Loss: The liquid collagen improves weight loss: We know that a successful weight loss program should be based on a properly structured diet, regular exercise and adequate sleep.
- Healing burns and wounds: The collagen can act as a physical skin tissue to accelerate wound healing while also studied and the contribution to the regeneration of cells in the case of burns.
- Improves the symptoms of arthritis: Studies have shown that the liquid collagen contributes to reduce the destruction of the articular cartilage, relieve pain of joints area and increases bone strength in humans suffering from arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Boosts Heart Health: Heart arteries medium composed of collagen. As the increasing age decreases the total rate of collagen in the heart, there is impaired cardiac function. These have led many scientific groups to undertake studies finding a positive correlation between the exogenous making collagen and improving cardiac function.
- In osteoporosis: Age between 45-50 is a critical age for developing osteoporosis, especially women. However, exogenous making liquid collagen in combination with calcium seems to help strengthen the bones density based on research data.
Best Selection of Collagen Products:
Protege Anti-Aging Collage Serum
Collage is an anti-aging serum by Protege, containing collagen along with vitamin C and Betulinic Acid to stimulate collagen reproduction. It also contains Hyaluronic Acid that provides the skin with useful nutrients and gives to it the ability to retain more moisture. Using this serum your skin will look healthier and will feel softer.
Apply this serum to dry and clean skin as a mask or as a serum to help the maintenance and synthesis of collagen.
Neocell Super Powder Collagen
Neocell Super Powder Collagen is an excellent powder dietary supplement that can be used with water or orange juice. Just dissolve one spoon of this powder in water or juice and drink it with empty stomach, 30 minutes before eating. It can be combined with Neocell Hyaluronic Acid for greater benefits. Hyaluronic Acid, if combined with collagen, can give a great improvement in arthritis and osteoporosis.
Mason Natural Collagen Beauty Cream
Mason Natural Collagen Beauty Cream is a high quality anti-aging moisturizer cream that has 100% pure collagen infused. It aids in a healthy and firm looking skin and adds great elasticity to the skin.
It can be used for external use only and should be applied to a cleansed face or body in the evening or in the morning, or after the shower. It can be used in a greater effect along with a dermaroller.
https://thebeautytonic.com/best-collagen-properties-and-products/https://thebeautytonic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/best-collagen-benefits.jpghttps://thebeautytonic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/best-collagen-benefits-150x150.jpgNatural Beauty ProductsUncategorizedCollagen is the most abundant protein in mammals and represents about 30% of the protein that is contained in the human body. It is considered to be the 'glue that holds the body together.' Collagen is a kind of glue (hence the name) that keeps the tissues of the body and...EstelleEstelle Aptidouthebeautytonic@gmail.comAdministratorI have studied aesthetic and cosmetology and I am a beautician with a great passion for health and beauty. As human beings we have to take care of our inner and our outer beauty to be completely beautiful !The Beauty Tonic