Aloe Vera Juice Properties and Benefits
Aloe Vera has been called “plant of immortality” and elixir of longevity. Its name is probably derived from the Arabic word alloeh, meaning “bitter shiny substance”. It is one of the plants that has been used and is still being used for therapeutic purposes, from many different cultures and in different eras.
Aloe Vera has a history of 5000 years and the use of the pant starts around 2200 BC from many civilizations such as Persians, Egyptians, ancient Greeks, Indians and Africans. According to legends it was one of the beauty secrets of Cleopatra and Nefertiti.
Aloe Vera Juice Benefits
For many years I have read several rave reviews for the benefits of Aloe Vera juice. There are many benefits of Aloe Vera juice for our health, let’s examine the most important:
- Dental Hygiene. Aloe Vera is extremely healthful for your mouth and gums. You can report it to your next dentist appointment!
- Offers Fast Healing. Aloe Vera enhances the function of fibrous stem. The fibrous stem is these incredibly small cells responsible for collagen formation. Also contributing to the healing of small burns, cuts, and skin irritations from getting scratched.
- Helps Healthy Digestion. A healthy digestive tract ensures that nutrients from foods we eat are absorbed into our blood.
- Aloe Vera has natural antioxidant properties. Frequent use of juice Aloe Vera Gel can help regulate intestinal function and increase the absorption of protein, while at the same time it can reduce unfriendly microorganisms like bacteria and yeast! And all this is a pure natural process! Also, Aloe Vera contribute effectively to reduce heartburn and other types of digestive disorders.
- Natural Protection. Aloe Vera provides natural protection for the immune system. The immune system works precisely to protect our body, Aloe Vera, with its natural enhancers for the immune system, gives the body the ability to continually draws ingredients from the organism’s arsenal. Drinking Aloe Vera Juice daily, you can give your body the helping hand needed.
- Aloe Vera for weight loss: Regulates Weight and Energy Levels. Drinking Aloe Vera Juice continuously allows the body to cleanse the digestive system. Our diet contains many unwanted substances which can exhaustion. When used systematically Aloe Vera juice guarantees an improved sense of well-being because it allows to increase energy levels and helps maintain a healthy body weight.
- Repair Collagen and Elastin. Aloe Vera can help greatly for the production and maintenance of a healthy skin. The skin is renewed every 21 to 28 days. Using the nutritional building blocks of Aloe Vera, the skin can utilize the nutrients taken daily to strengthen the defense against the effects of aging. Drinking Aloe Vera juice daily, your skin quench its thirst.
- Hair Loss. Alove Vera greatly helps with hair loss, having great nutrients for the hair follicles and helps your hair become stronger and thicker.
- Mineral salts dose. Some mineral salts found in Aloe Vera include calcium, sodium, iron, potassium, chromium, magnesium, manganese, copper and zinc. They are all strong components! We all know that adding foods to our diet with natural vitamins and minerals is recommended for our overall health. Drinking Aloe Vera is a natural and healthful way to replenish the stores of your organization.
- Daily Dose of Vitamins. Aloe Juice contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C and E, folic acid, and niacin. The human body simply can not store some of these vitamins, so it is necessary the daily supplement of these vitamins to our diet. And what is the best way to achieve this than to drink Aloe Vera juice daily, while enhancing natural defense of our body against oxidant stress.
- Anti-inflammatory Properties. The Aloe Vera Gel juice has 12 natural substances, which are found to inhibit inflammation without side effects. Aloe may also support proper function of joints and help to fight arthritis.
Best Aloe Vera Juice Products in the Market
There are some Aloe Vera Juice products that are very affordable and recommended to buy online. You can also find some of them on local shops. Here are our suggestions:
George’s Aloe Vera Supplement, 128 Fluid Ounce
An excellent choice, George’s Aloe Vera Supplement is 128 fluid ounce of natural Aloe Vera Juice without any additives or preservatives. Just take a look of this product on Amazon and read the praising reviews of the dozens of customers that have bought this juice. It is one of the best available in the market today.
Lily of The Desert Aloe Vera Supplement
ALO Exposed Aloe Vera Juice Drink Original + Honey
A very nice flavored beverage that is made from pure Aloe Vera juice paired with sweet honey. A refreshing drink that can give you the benefits of Aloe Vera.
.https://thebeautytonic.com/aloe-vera-juice-properties-benefits/https://thebeautytonic.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/aloe-vera-juice-1024x708.jpghttps://thebeautytonic.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/aloe-vera-juice-150x150.jpgNatural Beauty ProductsAloe Vera has been called 'plant of immortality' and elixir of longevity. Its name is probably derived from the Arabic word alloeh, meaning 'bitter shiny substance'. It is one of the plants that has been used and is still being used for therapeutic purposes, from many different cultures and...EstelleEstelle Aptidouthebeautytonic@gmail.comAdministratorI have studied aesthetic and cosmetology and I am a beautician with a great passion for health and beauty. As human beings we have to take care of our inner and our outer beauty to be completely beautiful !The Beauty Tonic