Tips To Look Good After Being Up All Night
Did you have a wild night out? Staying up all night, having fun and waking up in the morning feeling like a mess? Follow the tips below in order to rejuvenate your skin and feel more fresh and relaxed.
- Say goodbye to unsightly bags, placing tea bags under your eyes. Put them in the fridge before using them in order to be cold.
- Apply an ice cube over your face. It will refresh and close the pores of your skin
- Apply a mask on your face to nourish and revitalize. Relax for 15 minutes and then rinse with cold water
- Hydration: Drink plenty of water, green tea or orange juice. Your body needs vitamins
- Use drops in your eyes if your eyes look tired and red.
- Grasp your hair in a ponytail or bun: Your skin will be pulled and your face will lighten.
- Cover your dark circles using concealer and apply matte light shadow on your eyelids. If you want to attract attention elsewhere and not your eyes, then you have to wear a lipstick in shades.
- Build your mood, wearing your favorite dress and your natural aroma.
These are some simple tips that can make you feel better and more prepared for a tough day at work after a wild night out. Even if you stay in the house this day, it would be good for your skin to apply some of these tips. Remember, looking good is great, but more important is to keep your skin healthy.http://thebeautytonic.com/tips-to-look-good-after-being-up-all-night/http://thebeautytonic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/tired-face-1024x859.jpeghttp://thebeautytonic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/tired-face-150x150.jpegBeauty TipsDid you have a wild night out? Staying up all night, having fun and waking up in the morning feeling like a mess? Follow the tips below in order to rejuvenate your skin and feel more fresh and relaxed. Say goodbye to unsightly bags, placing tea bags under your eyes....EstelleEstelle Aptidouthebeautytonic@gmail.comAdministratorI have studied aesthetic and cosmetology and I am a beautician with a great passion for health and beauty. As human beings we have to take care of our inner and our outer beauty to be completely beautiful !The Beauty Tonic