Winter is still here, and that usually means dry, itchy and irritated skin that needs a proper exfoliation. presents you 3 of the best homemade body scrub for dry skin, each of them designed to give you radiant skin, even during the toughest, driest winter weather.
1. Coconut, brown sugar, and vanilla
– A basic, simple sugar scrub that can be prepared in just a few minutes.
– 1/2 cup coconut oil
– 1/2 cup brown sugar
– 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Mix all ingredients together. Moisten the skin in the shower, rub in a circular motion, then rinse.
– 1 cup olive oil
– 1 cup sea salt
– 1 tablespoon lemon zest
– 2 drops grapefruit essential oil
Mix all ingredients together. Dampen your skin in the shower and gently massage all over your body, preferably with gentle, circular motions. Rinse with water, dry it and soak if necessary.
– 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar
– 1 cup coconut oil
– 1 teaspoon almond or jojoba oil
– Rose Petals (pink or red)
Pour the coconut oil in the jar, and a handful of rose petals. Then add raw sugar and almond or jojoba oil. When you are ready to use, mash the ingredients with a large spoon, spread all over your skin, massage and then rinse well.