Solarium Benefits and Side Effects
[tfb username=’beauty_tonic’ count=’true’ lang=’en’ theme=’light’]
When summer is coming the tanned skin is a desire for all of us, men and women, especially those who do not have the opportunity to spend several days on the beach tanning naturally. Solarium is a solution that can tan your skin without having to be exposed to sun light. Let’s see how safe is solarium tanning and what side effects it may have.
This method provides tanning in a short time. It is a process in which lamps emitt radiation similar to what we receive from the sun and contributes to tan our skin. The person who undergoes this process lies in a special area within walking distance from the UV lamps and the lamps are lit emitting UV ultraviolet radiation on the body making the skin tan gradually. The whole process lasts from 5 to 20 minutes and is extremely simple.
In recent years solarium has envolved considerably, offsetting the UVA and UVB rays in order to reduce as much as possible the risk for our skin. The solarium user should wear a bathing suit and googles to protect her/his eyes.
‘Oli Process takes from five to twenty minutes, the adjustable ventilation inside and is extremely simple.
2-3 sessions are needed in order to have good results.
Advantages of Solarium Tanning
- Although the solarium has many enemies -and friends- it has some advantages.
- First of all, the exposure to UV radiation stimulates the production of vitamin D in the skin.
- Also, solarium fights acne on the skin because it dehydrates the skin.
- It does not cause burns which may arise from natural tanning and also increases blood circulation.
- Finally, it offers a tanning in a very short time which in other cases would require hours in the sun to obtain, without having the same effect.
But solarium has also serious risks you should consider.
Solarium Side Effects and Risks.
Here are some of solarium side effects and risks. You have to have these in mind when you are going to have a solarium treatment.
- One very serious danger is the risk of skin cancer appearance.
- It may cause long-term damage to vision.
- Risks of premature skin aging due to destruction of skin’s collagen.
- The skin may become irritated and present dermatological problems.
- The results of solarium do not last long. It is a risk we take for temporary results.
When Should Solarium Be Avoided?
- During solarium tanning session you should not use sunscreen. Also, you should avoid solarium if you are allergic to the sun, if you are pregnant, if you have sensitive skin or if you already have sunburns.
- It should also be avoided if you experience skin problems as well as problems like vessels, varicose veins etc.
What Alternatives Do I have?
Well, of course you have the natural alternative to use a good sunscreen and combine some vacation with natural tanning. But even if you don’t have the time, the budget or the intention to do that, the best alternative is to use one of the tanning lotions that are available in the market. Tanning lotions is the recommended safe way for indoor tanning without having the risk of solarium side effects or the risks from sun exposure. You can use them in the safety and comfort of your own house. Read our article presenting to read more information about these products.http://thebeautytonic.com/solarium-benefits-side-effects/http://thebeautytonic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/solarium.jpghttp://thebeautytonic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/solarium-150x150.jpgSkin CareWhen summer is coming the tanned skin is a desire for all of us, men and women, especially those who do not have the opportunity to spend several days on the beach tanning naturally. Solarium is a solution that can tan your skin without having to be exposed to...EstelleEstelle Aptidouthebeautytonic@gmail.comAdministratorI have studied aesthetic and cosmetology and I am a beautician with a great passion for health and beauty. As human beings we have to take care of our inner and our outer beauty to be completely beautiful !The Beauty Tonic