8 Home Remedies for Dark Spots On Face
The skin lesions, such as sunspots and melanoma appear on the face, hands and shoulders, creating problems and being an obstacle for the beauty care of many women.
Caution: If you think that you have signs of melanoma you should seek medical help immediately to define the nature of the problem. Skin cancer is a very serious condition that can possibly lead to death.
Here are some amazing homemade remedies and tips on skin care that will help cleaning the brown spots on the face.
Onion, vinegar and lemon juice are the best treatments in order to remove the scars of age and the brown spots as well as pigmentation and sunspots.
1. You can use lemon juice to treat brown spots on the face.
Lemon juice is one of the best home remedies for spots, melanoma, freckles.
Apply the lemon onto the points you want with balls of cotton and rinse after 15 minutes. This remedy will fade dark spots and lighten the skin naturally.
2. A combination of lemon juice and tomato juice can also be applied daily as a home remedy to reduce greatly the spots of the face, the dark spots and freckles.
3. You can apply a combination of 1 tablespoon of onion juice and 2 tablespoons of honey on skin areas for about 15 minutes. This is one of the best treatments to quickly get rid of brown age spots.
4. Use a mask containing sour milk, cream and honey. Apply the mask on your face, neck, hands and feet. This is an effective natural method to eliminate dark spots and brown age spots.
5. The horseradish juice is also one of the best remedies for brown spots. Daily apply this medication on your face for about 10 minutes.
6. Combine equal parts of lemon juice, blackcurrant juice and orange juice with parsley juice. Apply this mixture over the brown spots on the face and neck with a piece of cotton and rinse after 30 minutes. This remedy can effectively cure brown spots, age spots, and freckles.
7. Another way to get rid of dark spots on the face is to apply yellow mustard mask. Grind some yellow mustard seeds and mix with milk. Apply the mask over the brown spots on face and leave for about 20 minutes to remove dark patches on your face.
8. Mash strawberries and apricot peel and make a paste. Then, apply to your face and banish the brown and red spots.
Note: These recipes are better to be used at night because after the use of these remedies the skin is sensitive in daylight. When you use these recipes, it is suggested to use sunscreen the next morning.