Quick Makeup Tips For Date Night
You might be heading out for a night on the town, a first date or a romantic dinner with your Husband.
All day you have been stressing about what your gonna wear, how you are going to transform your hair in a short period of time and lastly which makeup look will translate the mood.
So I want to give you some quick, practical tips that will set you apart in a good way.
I also advise scanning through magazines looking for makeup inspiration then tear out the page
and keep your tearsheets in a folder for those special days you need a little help.
- Use a face primer under foundation to ensure long-lasting results.
- When applying your foundation, anticipate the lighting and adjust accordingly.
- Use water-proof mascara and long-wear lipstick in case he goes in for the kiss.
- Use eye-shadows with a shimmer in the inner corner to catch the light.
- Don’t confuse glow and shine. Pack your blot powder to touch up your t-zone are.
- Always minimize your touch-up products for less bulk.