Nivea Cleansing Milk For Sensitive Skin Review
[tfb username=’beauty_tonic’ count=’true’ lang=’en’ theme=’light’]Nivea’s cleansing milk for sensitive skin is a product that is part of Nivea’s product line for sensitive skin. The total products of this line are one micellar water, a face cream and cleansing milk. Today, we will provide a small review of Nivea cleansing milk for sensitive skin.
Generally, I love cleansing emulsions and I believe that they are the most effective products than any other for this purpose. This emulsion promises to do cleansing in depth and reduce the main problems of sensitive skin like redness and dryness. It is suitable for face and eyes, odorless and contains no parabens. It comes in packs of 200ml.
Aqua , Isopropyl Palmitate , Paraffinum Liquidum , Glycerin , Butyrospermum Parkii Butter , Methylpropanediol , Cetyl Alcohol , Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil ,Panthenol , Glyceryl Glucoside , Sodium Palmitate , Glyceryl Stearate , Sodium Stearate , Sodium Carbomer , Sodium Myristate , Sodium Arachidate , Sodium Oleate , Ethylhexylglycerin , Phenoxyethanol
Why buy it?
- It is very effective. Using just a little amount it can satisfactorily remove all makeup.
- Offers a sense of deep hydration.
- Does not cause any irritation at all. In the most extreme case, it happened to get accidentally a bit into my eye and and nothing serious happened and my vision was not clouded.
- It has pretty good recommendations and reviews.
- It is quite cheap.
Why not to buy it?
* The only reason not to buy this product is that it has a slightly thick texture.Generally if you are not the biggest fan of cleaning emulsions but just want to have one in your closet, this would not be the ideal choice.
How to apply: Correct application of a cleaning emulsion is not always known. The easiest way to use a cleansing emulsion like Nivea cleansing milk is the following: Apply a small amount with fingers all over your face using a circular motion to “melt” the makeup. Then use a couple of cottons to remove the emulsion and together any makeup and dirt from the face. Then rinse your face or follow your usual cleansing with a gel, foam etc… In the directions on the package you can find a way using water (rather than cotton). But this way is by far more effective to remove the makeup and the emulsion from the face.
Personally I used a Nivea emulsion a long time ago and I was very pleased. The same happened this time. I was very pleased with the features and effectiveness of this product and will definitely buy it again.
Do you choose a lotion for cleansing? If not, what type of cleansing product you prefer and which product you use this time? Have you tried this product?
Smile and always take care of yourself!