How To Get Thicker Eyelashes Naturally
In this article we will examine how can you make your eyelashes thicker and richer. If you want to have more rich-dense eyelashes that will impress you and the people around you, follow these natural ways:
- A healthy diet is necessary to have healthy and rich eyelashes. Be sure to have meals rich in vitamin B and D. The lack of vitamins from your body can cause your eyelashes to thin. So vegetables, rice, pasta wholegrain, nuts, red meat, poultry, avocado should have a place in your diet if you want to have wonderful thick eyelashes.
- Forget the eyelash curler, there is always the fear of “cutting” many eyelashes this way. Do not overdo it with mascara, two coats of mascara is enough. If you want to have a strong effect, just use the best available maximum volume mascara you can find. Take a look in our article to get an idea.
- Clean carefully and thoroughly your eyelashes every night. If you run out of eye make-up remover, use olive oil which dissolves the knots that are created by mascara.
Try castor oil, laurel oil, almond oil or olive oil. These oils can be particularly effective. They strengthen the lashes and help them grow bigger while nourishing the delicate eye area.
Castor Oil is one of the ideal, vegetable oils to stimulate eyelash and eyebrow, provided they do not show an allergy to this oil. Do a small allergy test, putting a little behind your ear and wait for 24 hours. If you do not experience any allergy you may proceed.
How to use Castor Oil to Make Your Eyelashes Thicker
Put some amount of castor oil in an empty mascara container after cleaning well and thoroughly both the brush and the holder, so that there is no trace of color leftovers. Tap the brush with castor oil on the tips of lashes, almost every night before going to bed after you have cleaned your face.
You do not need a lot of quantity, gravity will cover the entire length of your eyelashes. If you want to make your eyebrows thicker as well, do not forget to cover them too with castor oil. Sleep with it in the morning and wash normally. You can use this treatment 3-4 times a week.
- If castor oil enters your eye, even if it is minimal amount, immediately rinse with water or use an ampule with natural tears.
- To get results you need to use it often. Soon, the eyelashes and your eyebrows will be richer.
- Chose one of our best recommended drugstore liquid eyeliners to give a great volume to your eyelashes with the minimum cost.