- ½ cup Papaya melted
- ¼ cup Mango melted
- ¼ cup pineapple
- ¼ cup red pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp.honey
- 1 tbsp yogurt
- Optionally: 2 drops of sandalwood essential oil
- Beat the egg whites into meringue.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl or in a blender
- and shake gently.
- Apply on a very clean face (after peeling) and your neck.
- Caution, avoid contact with the eyes!
- Let the mask on for ten minutes and rinse.
- Continue with toning and moisturizing.
- The mask must be tight.
The mask cleanses the outer surface of the skin. Because of enzymes contained in the pumpkin, you may feel a little tickling inside.
With weekly use you will see that your face will start glowing.