Beauty is something personal. Many people spend time and money to improve their appearance. Others do whatever they can without expensive plastic surgeries and beauty therapies and prefer a natural way to improve their image.
Such a natural way are the following chin exercises. We collected these 7 easy exercises that can really help you to get rid of a double chin problem. Let’s see them.
Exercise 1: The Kiss
, specialist in health and well-being, reveals this exercise from her personal trainer Mike Donavanik.
- While you stand, throw your head backwards and look the ceiling.
- Tighten your lips and ‘kiss the ceiling’
- Keep the kiss for 5 seconds.
- Relax your lips and return to your initial neutral position.
Exercise 2: Stretching The Jaw
- Throw your head back and look at the ceiling.
- Push your lower jaw forward and feel the stretch under the skin
- Keep your chin out and count to 10
- Relax your jaw and return to the previous neutral position.
- Repeat 10 times
Exercise 3: Circular Movements Of The Neck
- While standing , throw your chin towards your chest .
- Slowly turn your head to the right.
- Hold it there counting to 5 .
- Slowly turn your head forward and down so that the chin looks to the breast.
- From there continue to turn your head to the left.
- Keep your head there counting to 5
- Repeat the exercise for 30 seconds.
Exercise 4: Tongue in Teeth
- Recommended by Mrs. Aleisha Fetters
- While you have your back straight , open your mouth as much as you can.
- Put the tip of the tongue against the back of your lower teeth.
- Inhale and exhale while you ‘ aa ‘ .
- Continue for a minute.
- Relax the tongue and mouth.
- Repeat once more.
Exercise 5: Tapping the Chin
While looking forward, carefully tap the lower jaw with the top of your hand, neither too strong nor too soft.
Repeat these carefully blows with constant and regular pace for 30 seconds
Exercise 6: Forward and Backward
- Make a V shape with your hand , placing your thumb on one side of your neck and your fingers on the other side. Your fingers should reach the far back of your throat , with the thumb and ring finger in the same places , but on opposite sides.
- Keeping your hand steady , push forward with the head and neck.
- Hold for 30 seconds .
- Relax your neck and your hand. Repeat 3 times.
Exercise 7: Rising the Head
- This exercise is another one that is shared by Mrs Aleisha Fetters
- While you are in bed with the face up , let loose your head backwards.
- Slowly lift your head towards your chest while keeping your back and shoulders firmly back on the bed .
- Hold for 10 seconds .
- Return to your starting position very slowly.
- Repeat twice.
Someone people may hardly believe that these could work, but it is no harm to try them. I have never had any double chin issues personally (maybe I will later) so I cannot test them properly but I gave these exercises to friends and I saw some improvement. Of course improvement cannot happen in short time, it needs patience and dedication. Maybe you could add these to your daily program if you already do some exercise. They don’t take a lot of time and effort and of course, like any other exercise, the secret is to add them to your daily routine and get used to them.