Beauty And Makeup Tips For Brides
[tfb username=’beauty_tonic’ count=’true’ lang=’en’ theme=’light’]If you are going to be a bride, first of all, congratulations. Every bride wants to be at her best when this special day comes. We know very well the anxiety that brides have for one of the most special moments of their lives and we want to help giving you valuable tips about what to do in order to be prepared for this special moment. Also, in the end of this article we have some special makeup tips for brides from Francois Ferreira. Here are some suggestions for the last 2 weeks before the big day:
Two weeks before the wedding
Make a special spa manicure and made sure to frequently moisturize your hands using a special cream.
Ten days before the wedding
Do not excercise hard. There is always a risk to get hurt. You do not want to have an ankle sprain before your wedding. Prefere to go walking and have a diet plan that includes plenty of vegetables and fruits.
One week before
Forget any exfoliating or cleansing treatments using laser. You do not want to have any irritation or pimples that can spoil your image. Do some cleansing and exfoliation in the usual way and also avoid using heavy cleansing brushes like Clarisonic. You do not want to have a break out.
One day before the ceremony
Time for manicure. The day before the wedding you should prepare everything that can be done a day before. Choose a timeless French manicure. Alternatively, prefer pastel shades.
The Night Before
Sleep as many hours as you can. Keep the hydration of your skin at high levels, drinking plenty of water and juices. Do something that will help you relax, like having a bath with essential oils.
The wedding day
It is better if your makeup to a make up artist. He’ll pull out all your stress. Remember also that the photographic flash and white bridal dress could make the face look whiter than normal. So, make sure to create a slightly darker result. Next, we will present you some bridal makeup tips from an expert in the field.
9 Bridal Make Up Tips From Francois Ferreira
If you decide to do your makeup yourself and you trust your makeup skills, here is some useful advice from Francois Ferreira,director of makeup department of the house Christian Dior:
1. Do not wear make-up that has sun filters, it will match too much with the snow-white wedding dress.
2. Use a primer below the base of makeup in order to enhance the shine of your face.
3. A shimmer powder in beige shade, slightly sprinkled over the entire face, neckline and shoulders will give you a princely radiation.
4. If the wedding is in evening, chose a pink palette. Lipstick, powder for cheeks and eye shadows in pink tones, combined with facial makeup in tones of yellow or beige, create an excellent result for every bride.
5. Do not exaggerate with eye makeup. Avoid harsh mascara and false eyelashes and just use shades that highlight the color of your eyes. For dark circles under the eyes use some concealer.
6. Try a layer of black or dark brown liquid eyeliner on the upper eyelid. It is a trick that lifts the eyes.
7. The color of the makeup should be a ton stronger than your natural tone. This applies to the eyebrows, cheeks and lips – not the base.
8. If you use lip pencil, made sure to be in the same hue as that of lipstick.
9. During the wedding reception use some lipstick and powder to refresh your style.http://thebeautytonic.com/bridal-beauty-and-makeup-tips/http://thebeautytonic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/bridal-beauty-tips.jpghttp://thebeautytonic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/bridal-beauty-tips-150x150.jpgBeauty TipsIf you are going to be a bride, first of all, congratulations. Every bride wants to be at her best when this special day comes. We know very well the anxiety that brides have for one of the most special moments of their lives and we want to help giving...EstelleEstelle Aptidouthebeautytonic@gmail.comAdministratorI have studied aesthetic and cosmetology and I am a beautician with a great passion for health and beauty. As human beings we have to take care of our inner and our outer beauty to be completely beautiful !The Beauty Tonic