Best Make Up Removing Tips
Get rid off lipstick stains by first, rubbing the stain with a non-oily makeup remover. Then, select a cleanser suitable for your skin type that has also been tested for the removal or breakdown of makeup.
Lipstick is an oily dye stain, so rub using vegetable oil with a cloth. You could always use some mineral oil.
Remove eye make up by using a cotton ball or wash cloth, then applying a dab of eye makeup remover, and cleansing the area under the eyebrow and your eyes.
Eye Liner, Eye Shadow And Mascara
These make ups can all be removed by using baby oil or baby shampoo.
How To Remove Your Make Up
1. Cleanse your face including the neck and area behind the ears where oils can accumulate.
2. First, remove the eye makeup. Some eye makeup is extended wear and because of that fact using only water is not sufficient in order to remove all traces.
3. Remove waterproof mascara and eye liner using baby oil or baby shampoo.
4. Second, cleanse the face. Do not cleanse face or neck with soap. Use lukewarm water, the one which has the best temperature for lathering up and facilitating the breakdown of make up.
5. Rinse your face multiple times to ensure the removal of the cleanser and makeup residue. Concentrate rubbing on the places where you applied makeup.
6. Pat your face dry with a towel. Spend about a minute retracing your path to ensure that you have cleaned all areas.
A non-oily stain might come out when it is rubbed with a baby wipe or a clean cloth that has been dipped into some liquid detergent. If you do that but you have no results, moisten a rag using some shampoo or dish soap and try dabbing at the stain. Always remember to be gentle in getting rid of those stains. Don’t forget, you can always use a more elegant solution, buying an electric facial cleansing brush like Foreo Luna or Clarisonic. That way you can combine cleaning and perfect skin care for your face.