Best Home Remedies For Acne Treatment
The first step towards treating your acne is to know your acne issue. After that, you should take some effective measures in order to get rid of your acne problem.
There are a few simple ways that can help you resolve your acne problem at home.
If your acne is very mild, then and only then attempt to treat it by yourself. Acne prone skin should be cared properly,
cleanse your face regularly with a mild cleanser. If you have oily skin then don’t use cream based cleanser,instead go for water based cleanser. Do not scrub your face. Moisturize your face with an oil free moisturizer.
Aspirin mask helps Heal Acne, Pimples and Rashes. Its very easy to apply and you’ll get good results.
Aspirin helps clean your pores and prevents clogging. it also has many anti-inflammatory properties.
- Crush 5-10 aspirin tablets into powder and mix this powder with enough water in order to make a smooth paste.
- Before applying the mask wash your face thoroughly with your usual face cleanser.
- Now put the mixture on your face.
- Keep the mask on for 20 minutes and rinse it off with warm water.
- After patting your skin dry you should apply any good moisturizer you can find that goes well with your skin type.
2.Egg White Mask
- Take egg whites of two eggs. whip them well so they form a frothy mixture.
- Apply it on your face with your hands.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and then wash off with warm water.
- Follow up with a moisturizer suitable for your skin type.
3.Baking Soda Mask:
- Make a smooth paste of two tablespoons of baking soda and water.
- Apply it on your face evenly and leave it on until it dries off.
- Now wash with warm water. You can use this mask twice a week if you like.
4.Milk of Magnesia Mask:
Milk of Magnesia is liquid magnesium. It is similar to clay but it comes from the earth and absorbs the oil better than clay does. Also, it has disinfecting qualities.
- To apply it pour it in your hand and massage it on the face (forehead, eybrows, cheeks, nose) while having a shower.Rinse it off at the end of the shower.
5.Lemon Juice Mask:
Lemon juice contain natural astringents. It also helps to cure open pores.
- one teaspoon lemon juice,
- one teaspoon egg white,
- one teaspoon honey.
Mix all these well and apply the mixture on your face. Leave it on for 10 minutes.
6.Banana Peels Mask:
Banana peels are best for your acne problem.
It helps remove the infection from the skin.
- You only need to use a banana peel.
- Rub it gently on your face for about 10 minutes.
- Then wash you face.
You can do this daily and you will have great results. Using this mask your skin tone will also be improved.
http://thebeautytonic.com/best-home-remedies-for-acne/http://thebeautytonic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/acne-home-remedies.jpghttp://thebeautytonic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/acne-home-remedies-150x150.jpgBeauty RecipesThe first step towards treating your acne is to know your acne issue. After that, you should take some effective measures in order to get rid of your acne problem. There are a few simple ways that can help you resolve your acne problem at home. If your acne is very...EstelleEstelle Aptidouthebeautytonic@gmail.comAdministratorI have studied aesthetic and cosmetology and I am a beautician with a great passion for health and beauty. As human beings we have to take care of our inner and our outer beauty to be completely beautiful !The Beauty Tonic