Dermabrasion treatments work extremely well, but the costs can soon rise sky high – what else can you do? Why not find and invest in the best at home microdermabrasion machine and save a huge amount of money while doing so? You can even have more regular treatments in the comfort of your own home, while achieving great results.
Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive treatment that is making use of tiny crystals to exfoliate your skin and remove the layer of dry and dead skin cells. Sounds good isn’t it? It can be extremely effective in the treatment of fine lines, clogged pores, uneven pigmentation and is also extremely recommended to melasma patients. ()
If you want to find a top quality microdermabrasion machine for home, take a look at our reviews below – you really won’t regret it. Home dermabrasion machines utilise the same diamond tipped heads as commercial units do, and therefore provide exactly the same results. The following diamond microdermabrasion machines are our choice and what we believe are the best models in the market for 2018
Best Microdermabrasion Machine at Home Reviews 2018
Kendal Professional Diamond Microdermabrasion Machine HB-SF01:
If you need a diamond microdermabrasion machine to avoid expensive surgery costs, Kendal Professional provide a great solution with the HB-SF01.
- Diamond Heads: Diamond is one of the hardest materials known to man, and therefore the diamond heads have all of the power necessary to remove superficial layers of skin from your face.
- Vacuum: After the HB-SF01 Dermabrasion Machine has removed skin, the integrated vacuum will remove these dead skin cells by vacuuming them into the machine; which can then be emptied.
- Diamond tipped system instead of using crystals. Crystals also tend to provide inconsistent results.
- The vacuum works really well, and puts all skin cells through two filters which should be replaced after each session.
- Diamond tips do not need to be replaced like the crystals do, and the diamond tips can also be gently cleaned with a soft toothbrush.
- If you have sensitive skin, you might want to try something a little gentler at first; as many users with sensitive skin have reported swelling and inflammation after use.
The Kendal Professional Diamond Microdermabrasion Machine HB-SF01 is the best home microdermabrasion machine to receive spa quality beauty treatment at a fraction of the cost. A great device that will satisfy even the most demanding customers. (except from those who have ultra sensitive skin)
RejuvadermMD by Trophy Skin:
The RejuvadermMD by Trophy Skin is a slightly more affordable option than the Kendal Professional dermabrasion machine reviewed above, however all microdermabrasion machines will be expensive – this is because they simply cost a lot to be made. On the other hand, think of how much money you will save on spa treatments!
- Reduces Wrinkles: By removing dead layers of skin, all skin impurities such as wrinkles, blemishes and uneven pigmentation can be removed or resolved – this leaves you looking more fresh, with an even pigmentation. All while saving a huge amount of money compared to spa or surgery treatments.
- Dual Action: The RejuvadermMD makes use of a diamond rotation head to remove dead skin cells, while using an integrated vacuum to “suck up” all of the skin cells and anything else that is removed from your skin, this means no more mess!
- Helps reduce acne and leaves your skin feeling much smoother, with no blemishes.
- The RejuvadermMD is extremely simple to use.
- Only comes with a few of the same sized diamond heads, whereas you may need to purchase a larger/smaller one for certain areas of your face.
If you need a cheap and cheerful microdermabrasion machine to keep you looking your best throughout Summer, you’ll love the RejuvadermMD by Trophy Skin.
Diamond Microdermabrasion Portable Machine NEW SPA HOME Skin Care Kit:
To put it simply, the reviews do not lie, with over 250 reviews and an overall rating of 4.5/5 stars; you’ll love this microdermabrasion machine. It is also slightly cheaper than the other two options we have reviewed so far.
- Easy to Use: This microdermabrasion machine comes with an instruction booklet which explains how to use the machine effectively, and there are also YouTube videos if you need a visual tutorial.
- Huge Amount of Accessories: Unlike other microdermabrasion machines, which may only supply you with one diamond head, you’ll receive nine diamond heads with this machine! Keeping you stocked up for the near future. You’ll also get replacement filters, which is another nice addition.
- Transforms your oily, thick skin into beautiful smooth, glowing skin.
- Reduces breakouts and rids of blackheads.
- The vacuum isn’t very powerful, so you may have to clear up a little bit after each treatment.
One of the best value microdermabrasion machines currently available, with its huge arsenal of accessories, such as diamond heads and replacement filters; you are sure to fall in love with this machine.
PMD Personal Microderm System:
This is currently the cheapest, good solution for all of your microdermabrasion needs. It effortlessly smooths your skin while leaving a radiant glow behind, and say goodbye to fine lines and wrinkles!
- Aluminium Oxide Crystals: Unlike using diamond tipped heads like the other machines, the PMD makes use of aluminium oxide crystals. Unfortunately, this results in debris in the air, which can be dangerous and the crystals have to be replaced much more often than diamond heads would.
- Vacuum Suction: The vacuum manages to remove all aluminium oxide crystals left on the surface of the skin, and removes dead skin cells.
- Great solution for those on a budget.
- Powerful vacuum with more than enough power to get all your skin cells; leaving no mess behind.
- Much less effective due to the aluminium oxide crystals, this means that you may have crystals left blocking your pores after treatment.
While this is still a great choice, we recommend going for a diamond tipped head style of treatment instead, for the much higher success rate and for the ease of use.
MicrodermMD by Trophy Skin:
This is currently one of the best microdermabrasion machines you can get without getting a commercial unit. It uses diamond exfoliating pads to remove dead skin cells, and take care of uneven pigmentation, wrinkles and blemishes all at the same time. If you have oily skin, you have to give this a try.
- Dual Action: The MicrodermMD makes use of a gentle vacuum and rotation exfoliating pads to provide an unbeatable combination for taking care of your skin.
- Auto Mode: Auto Mode makes it extremely easy to use, simply keep an eye on the LED Screen – it will tell you where and how long to use the wand, making it incredibly simple to use – providing spa quality results each and every time.
- Auto Mode makes it much easier to use than any other microdermabrasion machine.
- Removes many scars such as acne scars, clears your skin and smoothens skin too.
- Many say that the vacuum is too powerful.
Littleblack Microderm Diamond Personal Microdermabrasion System
Littleblack cosmetics is a reliable company in the market which also has a great derma rolling kit. Littleblack Microderm can be used on all skin types and is a high quality Skin Care System that brights, rejuvenates and smoothes skin.
- 4 different diamond heads. 1 larger diamond head for the body to treat stretch marks, 2 for the face, and 1 for the creases on the face like nose.
- 2 different speed settings to choose the one you feel more comfortable to use.
- Very easy to use following the detailed instructions included.
- A variety of different heads included helps to treat different spots
- The charge only gives you 30-40 minutes to use.
If you want the best home microdermabrasion treatment possible, the MicrodermMD by Trophy Skin is the best home microdermabrasion machine money can buy. It does a great job on the skin and is the best machine you can find for oily skin.
We hoped you liked our microdermabrasion machine reviews and found some helpful information to aid you in your search.