In this article we will introduce you to the facial steaming and help you find the best facial steamer for your needs. Steaming your face is a great way to relax after a long day and clean your skin deeply. Washing your face may clean your face on the surface but in order to clean it deep inside under the outter skin layer you should use a facial steamer. This device opens the pores allowing deep cleansing and allows you to clean your skin naturally. Also, it improves the blood flow and removes the dead cells and fats.
Facial steaming is totally safe and works with any type of skin (sensitive, oily, dry, combination). It is a cheap and effective way to keep your skin healthy and regural steaming is a perfect technique to fight the signs of aging and blemishes on the face. Use it, put your favorite moisturizer on and then go to sleep.
Here is a list with the benefits you can have if you start using facial steaming.
Wich are The Benefits of Facial Steaming?
- Opens the pores, allowing deep cleansing.
- With open pores, nutrients and facial beauty masks penetrate deep into the skin and thus assimilated to the end.
- The steam humidity soothes and cares for your skin and relieves you when you have a cold or flu.
- Improves blood flow and removes dead cells and fats.
- This facial cleansing thoroughly removes dirt, sebum and makeup residues.
- You get clean and radiant complexion.
- It stimulates, relaxes and rejuvenates the skin naturally.
- Suitable for inhalation, relieving respiratory naturally.
- Easy to use, just put water in the measuring cup enclosed
- The beneficial effect may be enhanced with additional additives, such as extracts, oils or flavoring
Here are our reviews of the best facial steamer devices for 2018
Pure 3-in-1 NanoSteamer – The Beauty Tonic’s Choice
NanoSteamer is stronger that most of the similar devices in the market, making use of the ionic technology. The vapors that are produced are infused with ionic particles. This is our number 1 choice for your facial steaming needs. An excellent facial steamer that is a 3 in 1 device. It is also a humidifier and can be used to warm towels. It also comes with a bonus 5-piece stainless steel kit with tools that help you remove pimples and blackheads.
It is also worthy to mention that the 200ml tank is sufficient for 30-40 minutes working time and the device is not noisy at all. The only downside we could find is that it takes about 1 minute to start producing the steam, but I don’t think this is an issue for most people. Overall it is a great device for a quality facial spa experience in your own house ! It is also a best seller and one of the best facial steamers available in the market today. You can find more information about it and
Lure Steam Facial Hydration System
Lure Steam system may look like more simple than NanoSteamer, but it can do an excellent job. I personally like the fact that it is ergonomically designed to cover the face and has a wider steaming surface than other models. The measuring cup is around 50ml, the model is very lightweight and heats up very fast.
If you are looking for a simple and effective steamer this is the right model for you.
KINGA Nano Ionic Facial Steamer
KINGA is another Nano Ionic steamer like NanoSteamer that also has great customer reviews online. It is a reliable model and very fast. When we are talking about the best facial steamer it is one of the devices that comes on mind. The steam is prepared in under 30 seconds and it is ready to be used. Like NanoSteamer, KINGA can be also used as a humidifier to control the humidity levels in your house. A great bonus, 5 pcs acne treatment kit is a great addition as a gift. It has 5 quality surgical steel made tools to help you treat your acne and blackheads problems.
The uniqueness of this device is the internal UV lamp it has. Besides its use as an on-off indicator, it sterilizes the steam produced by the device so when it reaches your skin it is pure and effective. One downside I can find about it is that it may be very fast, but the steam lasts for about 7-10 minutes.
Ivation Ultrasonic Freestanding Ionic Steamer
Ivasion ultrasonic facial machine is an excellent steamer that produces a powerful and consistent steam. Like KINGA, it has a UV lamp that sterilizes the steam and makes it pure and clean. It comes with an extra aromatotherapy capability. You can add a few drops of your favorite essential oil in the water tank. The steam helps your skin to absorb the essential oils effectively and boosts their benefits. It is a very fast model that makes the steam ready in under 30 seconds. The only downside is that it lasts maximum 10 minues of use.
Conair True Glow Facial Sauna
The last unit we have in our review is Conair True Glow Facial Sauna. Like Lure Steam system, I love the fact that it has a wide steaming surface that can cover the whole face. This way, the steam distributes more equally over your face. A great bonus added with this unit is the facial cleansing brush, which is very good for the price. (well, it may not be a clarisonic, but it really does a very good job). The disandvantage of this unit is that the steam is not so strong compared to other facial steamers like NanoSteamer or KINGA
Tips For Using Your Facial Steamer
So you chose your facial steamer and you are ready to use it. Here are some tips that will help you take the most out of it.
1. Always check the water temperature before using the device. Make sure that the temperature is not more than 113 oF (45o C) . If you use it on higher temperature it is possible to cause damage to your skin.
2. Read the manual before using it. It will help you to understand precicly how the device works and avoid any malfunctions.
3. Keep your distance of the hot steam. Do not get too close and always keep a distance of 12-18 inches.
4. Use a moisturizer after your facial steaming session to keep your face hydrated.
5. Wash your face with some water before using the facial steamer.
We hope you liked our facial steamer reviews and we helped you to get an idea about the top devices in the market. Facial Steaming is a great beauty routine and it is worth it to give it a shot. The cost is not high, all these devices can be found under $50 and the only expense in order to operate is …water. Sounds like a good deal ! Don’t forget to leave your comments and tell us your opinion about your favorite facial steamer.