8 Tips For Proper Haircare
We always desire our hair to be long, shiny and healthy. Are sure that you give your hair the necessary care and attention they need? We present 8 rules that will give you a glowing effect if you follow them.
1. The first and basic rule is …
As difficult as it may seem to some of you is to begin to wash your hair in a completely different pace than you may have until now … So depending on the type of your hair distinguish three different “weekly programs.” If you have oily hair you have to wash your hair 2-3 times a week. For ladies who have normal hair they have to wash their hair 1-2 times a week and for other women and girls who have dry hair, just 1 time per week.
2. Second step toward success is the hairstyle.
It would be ideal to comb your hair two times per day, morning and night, to fall dead hairs. This will help a lot to grow the hair and let the hair that is no longer needed fall in order for new hair to take place.For combing, especially those that have curly and medium or long hair, you should probably use a fork and not a brush in order to not break the hair.
3. When you wash your hair a good idea to put conditioner after shampooing and 2 times per week, make a hair mask.
You can buy the mask or one you make your own at home with very simple ingredients (eg. mayonnaise mask.) Yes I know that does not sound fancy, but honestly this mask will make your hair very shiny and soft as silk … Something very important, the conditioner and the mask should never be put on the hair roots but lower, mainly in the middle and the edges, because otherwise the hair will become heavy and fall more easily.
4. When it is too windy, it is better to have your hair tied …
If you do that it will not get dirty easily. When you catch them prefer to use a bigger rubber than a small one, because a small one will cut the hair and also pull the hair more than larger ones.
5. Never sleep with your hair tied.
First of all you’ll have more migraines and headaches and secondly, your hair will be pulled, resulting in hair loss. Try to have it brushed and spreaded upwards
6. As far as possible avoid hair dyes …
Although if you paint them and the color is the color that expresses you, then be sure to keep the hair at normal level and don’t let them be dry. You will succeed if you put a little olive oil to your hair half an hour before you bathe.
7. Do not use then the same shampoo brand
There is a risk for your hair to become weaker, be oiled quicker and make dandruff. Prefer to switch between 2-3 different brands of shampoo every two months.
8. Clean forked hair at least once per three months.
Of course this depends on the hair and the care that you give them.
– If you have oily hair, it is best to wash your hair with lukewarm to cold water and it is always good to use shampoo containing lecithin or cholesterol. In very oily hair soap based on bitumen can be used.
– If you have dry hair, you should not shampoo them very often, because the hair is very fragile. It is better to avoid using chemicals (dyes, perms) in dry fine hair because they may cause allergies or skin diseases.http://thebeautytonic.com/8-tips-for-proper-haircare/http://thebeautytonic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/tips-for-haircare.jpghttp://thebeautytonic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/tips-for-haircare-150x150.jpgHair CareWe always desire our hair to be long, shiny and healthy. Are sure that you give your hair the necessary care and attention they need? We present 8 rules that will give you a glowing effect if you follow them. 1. The first and basic rule is ... As difficult as...EstelleEstelle Aptidouthebeautytonic@gmail.comAdministratorI have studied aesthetic and cosmetology and I am a beautician with a great passion for health and beauty. As human beings we have to take care of our inner and our outer beauty to be completely beautiful !The Beauty Tonic