7+1 Beauty Tips For Your Nails
[tfb username=’beauty_tonic’ count=’true’ lang=’en’ theme=’light’]Men like to look at the hands of a woman and they like to see beautiful and manicured nails. To achieve this we have to take care of our nails and give them a few minutes of our time every week in order to have a perfect homemade manicure. The Beauty Tonic shares some special beauty tips for your nails in this article:
- You can use olive oil to take care of your nails, especially if they are weak or broken. Leave them for a few minutes in olive oil, once per 10 days and you will see real difference.
- To fight the ugly yellowing, squeeze a little lemon in a bowl and sink your nails in for several minutes. It is the most authoritative natural way to restore the nail’s natural whiteness.
- When you put your hand cream do gentle massage on the skin around the nails. This will soften the cuticles and when you go to remove them it will be less difficult.
- Use gloves when you are doing housework and cleaning chores.
- Do not forget to put base before applying the varnish. It is very important.
- It is advisable to leave small spaces without paint to help your nails rest and breathe.
- Use a nail hardener with multivitamins and caring action.
- Enrich your diet with foods that give iron, calcium and vitamins. Nails are another part of the body that reflects the right way of lifestyle.