7 Tips About Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal is a simple process but we have to be well informed about it. Let’s see now some practical tips you need to know before having sessions of laser hair removal.
1. Before You start or agree to the treatment ask if the machine that is going to be used is a laser or an IPL machine and ask to know more information about the company and the model. There are a lot of different machines that have different efficacy and safety. You can search the internet and find plenty of information about them and you could also ask other users or doctors that you trust. Do not close an agreement before you are informed correctly and verify the information you will be given.
2. The ideal scenario before starting the series of treatments is to make a few test shots in the area to see if any problems on your skin are caused and determine the level of pain in order to decide if numbing cream will be used.
3. Do not be seduced by low prices and promotions you can find. The price per session can seem to be very low but if the session will have low intensity it may need much more time and eventually you will end up paying cumulatively a greater amount with doubtful results. Ask for a possible timetable with the total number of sessions depending on your area of interest, the cost per session and the total cost in order to have a good result (decrease hair growth 85-95%). If extra sessions are needed negotiate serious discounts.
4. Prefer doctors or centers that keep a patients file and note the parameters used for each case, the possible side effects during or after the session (change in skin complexion, burns, bursitis or herpes), evaluating the results of each sessions and change settings (intensity, pulse duration, frequency) to improve the efficiency. As much as laser hair removal may seem simple like waxing you must respect certain rules and it is advisable to require serious consideration.
5. If The cause of increased hair growth is a hormonal disorder (eg elevated androgens in PCOS) talk to your dermatologist in order to have a combination therapy with lasers and contraceptives and / or anti-androgens orally. Generally it is not recommended to stop the systematic oral therapy when you start the laser treatment.
6. The area that is going to have laser treatment should be shaved and have some gentle sterilization applied before the session (eg with octenidine). After the session it will be good to be washed for 1-2 days with soap in order to prevent If folliculitis occurs nevertheless (especially burned, thick hair) it dissapears quickly with a topical application of
7. Laser hair removal must not be done on individuals receiving for acne orally until 6 months after stopping the treatment. Also people who are taking photosensitive agents (eg tetracyclines) and those who have newly tanned skin should avoid laser hair removal treatments. After the sessions you will have to wear sunscreen with SPF at least 30 for at least a month. Also, it is good to avoid the use of creams that have irritants such as topical retinoids and AHA before and after the session.
For more information it is advisable to discuss all these issues with your dermatologist.http://thebeautytonic.com/7-tips-about-laser-hair-removal/http://thebeautytonic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/dating-tips.jpghttp://thebeautytonic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/dating-tips-150x150.jpgBeauty TipsLaser hair removal is a simple process but we have to be well informed about it. Let's see now some practical tips you need to know before having sessions of laser hair removal. 1. Before You start or agree to the treatment ask if the machine that is going to be...EstelleEstelle Aptidouthebeautytonic@gmail.comAdministratorI have studied aesthetic and cosmetology and I am a beautician with a great passion for health and beauty. As human beings we have to take care of our inner and our outer beauty to be completely beautiful !The Beauty Tonic